will be holding a Focus on Framing conference and exhibition 4 June at the NEC Birmingham as part of its plans to bringing together light steel frame manufacturers and industry professionals.
The conference and exhibition is created for specifiers, engineers, architects, contractors, housebuilders, developers and manufacturers, looking to explore the latest technological developments and solutions to overcome the challenges presented by new Building Regulations.
Theaims to market the industry in a way that positively influences legislation and engages with stakeholders, government departments, ministers and relevant industry bodies to ultimately increase market share for the steel sector.
Darren Richards Managing Director ofand member of the LSFA steering group said: “Light steel frame systems are a fundamentally important offsite technologies that are used in so many building types and applications. With the recent Building Regulations restriction, I can see steel framing technology becoming even more integral to the future of construction.”
Steve Thompson, Managing Director for said: “The aim of the Light Steel Frame Association is to raise the profile of the steel framing industry, and what better way to do that than a dedicated steel technology event where manufacturers and supply chain members can network with construction industry professionals and share our specialist expertise?”
Focus on Framing speakers include:
• Richard Lankshear – Innovation Manager – NHBC
• Peter Burchill – Business Development Manager – EOS
• Robert Clark – Head of Business Development – Fusion Building Systems
• Colin Westpfel – Head of Design – Balfour Beatty
• Andrew Waddell – Metframe Sales Manager Voestalpine Metsec
• Andrew Way – Associate Director – SCI
• Darren Richards – Managing Director – Cogent Consulting (Event Chairman)